East Meets West.

Hello everybody!!! I'm Eileen from Monkey Loves Makeup, that blog was originally created for beauty base posts but nevertheless it has been cluttered with other post that I have posted. So, I decided to open a new one here dedicated to food, travel and lifestyle posts. The name 'When East Meets West' was inspired by my relationship with my boyfriend, Constantine. He is from the Eastern part of Malaysia Tambunan, Sabah; a local from the Kadazan Dusun tribe. I am from the Western part of Malaysia, born and raised in Johor Bahru, Johor. So I decided to combine or traits and come up with this name.

This is more of a carefree blog where I pour out my thoughts, opinions and experience with all out you. Pictures that I have taken in my adventures here and there, I hope that many would enjoy this and if there is a request for me to blog in Bahasa Malaysia I will do so too. So start leaving comments to tell me about it.

I do have a list of things I want to show many of you but stay tune and my next post will be up soon!

Till next time
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts